Become a Partner and Shine
SHINE is seeking partnerships to advance our program to other Western Australian schools so that many other girls who need a better future can benefit.
SHINE partners help to build capacity for prosperous and vibrant communities.
Our partners have the opportunity to be involved with a unique, award winning program that has documented results and a proven place in the future of education in WA.
By being a SHINE partner an organisation can help deliver lasting benefits to the Western Australian communities where their employees work and live. Supporting mutually beneficial partnerships that contribute to social and economic development creates long-lasting solutions to shared challenges.
By becoming a SHINE partner, an organisation can:
- enhance their reputation as an organisation committed to the West Australian community
- create opportunities for employees to participate in our community investment activities
- communicate corporate values to employees and the broader community
- enhance relations with the community through closer ties and by making a positive difference
- benefit from brand marketing and promotional opportunities, including naming rights, social media, corporate branding and participation in SHINE events
- engage with key stakeholders outside our daily business to develop and maintain positive relationships
- create a positive impact on society while doing business
Our partnerships are developed in close consultation with our community partners, business partners and sponsors.
Benefits are negotiated and tailored to suit each sponsor and in the past have included the following.
- Major partnership alliance – WA or community focussed
- Sponsorship of educational activities
- Sponsorship of school program
- Sponsorship of SHINE facility
- Sponsorship of educational equipment
- Sponsorship of a hardship assistance package for a student
- Website promotion and support
- Workplace giving (coordinated employer donations)
For further information, please contact SHINE by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org